CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hard or Easy

Hmmm...being a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM). Hard or Easy? I guess it depends on you and your family and your day. Today I'm going to say it is HARD! I did manage to get a shower by myself today although not with enough time to actually shave my legs. LOL! I really enjoy being a SAHM, but sometimes I think most of the world thinks that we don't 'work'. Just because we don't get a paycheck definitely does not mean that we don't work. Plus with being a SAHM you get the added benefit of being on call 24/7. A fact that I have been reminded of almost every night for at least a couple of months. Lovely.

I guess that I will be hearing all about the other side of motherhood (Working Moms) since my best friend just went back to work yesterday. I am missing her desperately. We used to talk on the phone like 5 or 6 times a day and of course we can't anymore. I have to say...I am not very happy with her husband right now. He's right up there with another guy I know right now. Or should I say down there. And no, I don't mean Thomas. :P

Sorry...this post kinda stinks. I'm just really tired and there is no rest in sight.

No comments: