CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Voices from the crib

Picture it...last night it was about 10:30 and I was in bed reading. All of a sudden I hear a little voice through the monitor. It wasn't Alex. At first I was a little freaked out then I realized that it was his Precious Moments Angel. Alex and Izzy both have one and you push their little tummy and they say a little prayer. I thought maybe he kicked it in his sleep.

A few minutes later I heard it again. That's strange. I thought maybe he was in a strange position and he was kicking it again or something. He sometimes kicks his little foot while he is trying to get to sleep.

A few more minutes and I heard it again. I knew that I could not sleep with that thing going off again so I snuck into his room to see what was going on. The little booger was sleeping on it!!! He was sleeping on his tummy with the doll under it. Luckily he rolled slightly, setting off the doll again, and I reached in and grabbed it. He of course completely rolled over then and looked up at me. I ran for the door. Mission complete.

I'm still laughing about this.

No comments: