CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Beautiful Saturdays

I know that the day is not quite over, but just in case something happens to mar the perfection of this day I thought I would jot this down now.

I have had the best day with my family. Izzy has been in line with her blood sugars all day, Alex took a great nap and I got a long nap this morning thanks to my hubby.

Thomas played with the kids all morning and they had a great time while I was catching up on some much needed sleep. This afternoon has been a time of cuddling and tickling and playing and everyone is having a really great time without the screaming. I wish every day was like this.

I just wanted to write this so that when we are having a crazy day I can look back and remember that we really do have good times. :)

No comments: