CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sentences

Sentences...they are so underrated.

Alex said his first sentence today!!! I was helping Izzy finish a visit to the potty and Alex walked in and said, "I want to go potty too." I looked up at him because I couldn't believe that I had heard what I heard. So I asked him, "What??" And he said again just as plain as day, "I want to go potty too." I almost fell over! I asked him "You want to go potty too?" and he shook his head yes. He sat on the potty and didn't do anything, but he was very proud of himself. :) So was Mommy. And I had to get Thomas to come in with the video camera and video the whole thing. He was too cute!!!

I can't believe that he is speaking so well at just 18 months! What can I say...both of my kids are talkers. Poor Thomas...he is surrounded. :)

No comments: