CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sweet Alex


My sweet little guy. I know that I am his mother, but he is just the best baby in the entire world!!! He has such a great disposition. He is always happy and laughing and he just hangs in there no matter what we are doing. Today Isabelle had an eye doctor appointment so I left him with my Mom. Alex loves his Meme, but today he seemed to really want Mommy. I don't know what was up with him, but he was just not happy this morning unless I was holding him. Well, I had to pry him away to take Izzy to the doctors and when we got back he was just so happy to see us. He just walks around most of the day and plays all by himself. Later in the day we went to the mall and he was just content to hang out and watch all of the people.

I guess I was just thinking back to what a sweet little baby he was. Now he is getting to be such a big boy. He is trying sooooo hard to talk. He repeats or tries to repeat everything that you say. He doesn't have much time to cuddle now since he is so busy, I actually find myself not minding at all when he wakes up in the middle of the night needing a bottle or some comfort. Tonight when he woke up (why else would I be up this late???) I went up and took him a bottle. He was just so cuddly. When he was done with his bottle he turned over on me and snuggled his little head onto my shoulder. I just LOVE that feeling. When you have a sweet little one laying on you and they are so sweet and trusting and they are sleeping so soundly. I know that there won't be that many more nights like this so I am trying to treasure them.

No comments: