CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally, a MeMe post

Penny tagged me a while ago, and I have never gotten around to it. So here it is.

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals. Have fun!


1. I used to be a portrait photographer. But, I rarely take pictures of my kids. I guess I'm kinda lazy that way.

2. We have the coolest new park near our house. It seriously makes me want to be a kid again.

3. I am a horrible housekeeper.

4. My favorite flavor is raspberry.

5. I cannot stand to go to bed without brushing my teeth.

6. The music from Final Fantasy X makes me want to scream. Literally. Ask my husband.

7. I am addicted to Guiding Light and I have been since spending the summer with my Lanny when I was in 3rd grade.

8. Before I had children I was actually quite intelligent. Lately I feel like all I use my brain for is counting carbs and figuring out how much insulin to give.

9. I love chic lit books. Anything that takes me out of my normal life and makes me not think too much is awesome.

10. I used to be a Resident Advisor in college.

Ok. That's about it. Off to tag some more people.

No comments: